|Full Name||Dropbox: Cloud Storage to Backup, Sync, File Share|
|Get it On|
Dropbox APK is the official mobile version for the cloud service of the same name. With this app, users can access all the files in the Dropbox account and synchronize them with Android devices. Besides, you can download files from your account, upload photos as soon as you finish shooting, share links to your content via multiple platforms (messages, Twitter, Facebook…), and manage files in your account and more. Please join us to find out more about the app right now!
How to use Dropbox APK effectively
Share a folder or link
This is probably the primary use. It is very simple to share files via email or other methods. During certain times of the year, you can email the same forms to different people. You should keep all the files in a Dropbox folder. When you make a call or email, you can submit form templates in a zip file.
- Open Dropbox from your Android device and navigate to the folder you want to share.
- Press and hold the folder name. In the pop-up window, users will see the Open or Share a link. In this case, you should select Share a link.
- After that, the menu appears. You can select a method to share the link and send it.
- Then, you enter the recipient’s address or phone number. When the recipient clicks this link, they start downloading the file in a “.ZIP” format folder.
Save or share the APK application
If you download applications from sources outside Play Store, you may have APK files on your SD card or your computer. As long as you create a folder for these files in Dropbox, you can remove unused applications then download them from Dropbox if you need to use them again.
In the same way, if you want to share apps, you can send links to your friends so they can download the APK files and install them.
Read the basic text and view images
Another great feature of Dropbox for Android is that you can open certain files without downloading them to an SD card or phone. If you have the photos, you can open it in Dropbox. Also, this works with “.txt” files like you use Notepad.
Another very useful thing you can do is sharing your profile at the time you receive the notification. If you are looking for a job or want to work as a freelancer, you need to catch the opportunities as soon as you see them.
If you are a designer or photographer, quickly send emails with all the information like resumes, sample photos, references, links or anything else relevant to you.
The key functions
- Dropbox helps you always have data with you wherever you are.
- Save photo and video files to the Dropbox account.
- Besides, you can share photos and data with friends and family members.
- Save email attachments directly to Dropbox.
- Easily edit data in Dropbox, create new shared folders and invite others to the existing sharing folders.
- Also, users can manage sharing settings.
- Scan paper documents: Now, you can use the phone camera to scan documents and save them to Dropbox. It is extremely convenient without having to install any additional software.
- There are shortcuts to create new Word, Excel and PowerPoint files: After creating the file, you can save it on Dropbox to be ready to share.
- Change Camera Uploads policy: From June 22, 2016, to use Camera Uploads, users must have the Dropbox application installed on their computer.
- Note and imaging comments: At this point, users can draw a frame on the area of interest on the image then write a comment.
- Preview Version History: Support previewing the contents of each version to select exactly what you need to recover.
Offline Managing the folder on the mobile
This feature only supports Pro, Business and Enterprise users. Also, it is the feature proposed by many users, allowing us to save entire folders on mobile devices to handle offline when there is no Internet connection. This saves a lot of time and effort for you when you can process documents, photos, videos… anywhere then sync back to Dropbox when the network is available.
Tap to refresh the file
If someone is updating the file at the same time you are viewing the file on your Android device, Dropbox will send a message notifying you that the new version of the file has been saved. At this point, you just need to touch this notification to see the latest update.
Dropbox APK is perfect for online file backups, even if the biggest obstacle is the size of the backup file. In this app, users will get 2GB of free storage with Dropbox or can choose 100GB, 200GB, or 500GB with a monthly fee. There is also a business plan with 1 TB capacity for 5 users. You just need to make sure the files you want to backup are in the Dropbox folder.
Perhaps the only problem users have when using Dropbox is that free storage is only 2GB. However, when completing some tasks, you will get more capacity. Specifically, users will receive up to 18GB when completing some tasks, such as sharing applications with friends, adding photos for the first time, and sharing folders with many people. Of course, this app provides these features to encourage users to learn about Dropbox’s features.
Overall, Dropbox APK offers a lot of useful free features, with a noticeable smooth interface and simple learning guides. If you often have to transfer files with other people or between devices (either via email or USB), Dropbox is the perfect app for you. Readers can download the app at the link below.
Users can now easily share and star their photos and files with one click in the preview screen.Download