|Full Name||Motionleap - Photo Animator by Lightricks|
|Get it On|
Recently, Motionleap (formally Pixaloop) is an interesting photo animator from the developer Lightricks Ltd. This is an application that can create motion pictures to put the soul into your photos. With this app, any objects in photos like fire, waves, clouds… can move.
Motionleap has tools to help you control animations quickly and accurately to help you express the ideas of your photos. Lightricks Ltd, developer of Enlight applications including Enlight Quickshot, Enlight Videoleap … has brought the design features of Enlight, which has won Apple Design award to Motionleap. Therefore, you can easily to get used to and master this application in a few minutes.
The tools in Motionleap:
- Create the Patch motion naturally and intuitively.
- Anchor: This tool is for creating anchor points.
- Geometric: Create 3D motion.
- Loop: Change motion loop
- Sky: Add moving clouds.
- Camera FX: Create an effect for the background image
- Overlay: There are many beautiful effects like bubbles, rain, clouds … for you to choose from.
- Save high-quality videos.
- Unlimited number of Project.
Although the functions of Motionleap are similar to the Plotaverse application, the app has more advantages such as an easier-to-use and more professional interface. Besides, it adds a nice floating cloud effect, which is also a unique feature that has never been appeared in other application of the same genre. Of course, the price of Plotaverse is higher than 38.81$/1 year of use and Pixaloop is only 19.40$/year.
The key features of Motionleap
- Intuitive interface: Pixaloop is easy to use. It helps users easy to create animated images in a professional way. The tools allow you to move and control movements quickly and accurately.
- The new Geometrics tool helps you create 3D movements like stairs, floors or corridors to create architectural-style animations right on your phone.
- Add moving clouds for your sunset photos. It will make your photos more vivid and realistic by selecting Sky and choosing the type of cloud you want.
Turn photos into animations
To create an animation, users can select the Animate feature and use tools such as Patch to create motion and Anchor to create anchor points to freeze the spot (not allowing it to move). Geometric is for creating unrealistic movements, reversing the direction of water flow.
Add a cloudy effect to the image
To add a cloud effect, you can choose Sky. Next, you select your favourite cloud effect and double click on the cloud effect. It will show you many customizations such as Details of Clouds, Opacity…
After adding a cloud effect to the image, you can use the Animate tool to create an animation.
How to save videos in Motionleap
To save the videos, you first need to upgrade Motionleap on the AppStore. After that, select the Share button at the top of the screen. In the Duration section, you select the time of the video, then select Export. Here, you need to select the time of the video then select Export.
Motionleap is a great app with a lot of support tools and nice effects. Also, it is extremely easy to use. Besides, Enlight Pixaloop will help you quickly create your own artistic image. In this article, GAMEFLASH.VN gives you 2 versions for IOS and Android. Let’s download to have the best photos right now! Thanks and have fun!Download